The OMama Project is a joint project for families in Ontario, Canada by the Better Outcomes Registry and Network (BORN), a program of the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO), with the support of eHealth Ontario. Funding is provided by the Government of Ontario.
The OMama App provides trusted, evidence-informed advice to support your pregnancy, birth and early parenting.
With the OMama App you may:
- Set up your personal pregnancy profile
- Receive links and expert advice on every stage…where and when you need it
- See the size of your pregnancy as you grow
- Personalize the OMama app with My Journal and My Pathway
- Connect with Ontario programs, resources and maternity care providers
The OMama App is available for both Android and iOS.